Join the Recruitbot Team!
We’re always on the lookout for amazing people!
Ready to Help Change How Recruiting is Done?
Imagine a world where everyone is in a job they love, working for a company they admire. At RecruitBot, we want to make that vision a reality, and we’re bringing powerful new technology and a brilliant team of amazing people to make sure it happens.
We want to continue building a team that gets inspired by that vision, and reflects our belief that diversity in all its forms (race, gender, education, and geography) leads to a fresh approach to problem-solving and inspires innovation. If that sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
Teams & Open Positions
We’re always looking to find amazing people to fill our open positions. Take a look at a few of them below.
Sales and Development
Growing our customer base with the help of truly awesome people.
In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Recruitbot’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to medium to large companies. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Recruitbot’s world-class recruiting software. The primary functions of this position are new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to customers as well as expanding your book of business with existing clients. This includes cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, conducting product demonstrations, solution selling, negotiation, execution of service agreements, and closing.
Customer Success Manager
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, upbeat people to onboard and provide support to our customers.
A typical day will involve regular communication with our clients–both responding to inquiries and proactively reaching out to make sure we are providing the highest quality service across the board. You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of company, from fast-growing tech startups to Fortune 500 commodities companies.
Solving novel technical problems.
- Design, build, and maintain services and systems
- Provide a voice for the technical dimension of new products and features, working with other key functions, including Sales, Marketing, Product & Design to find innovative solutions around technical feasibility and design/usability.
- Balance maintainability and rapid iteration
- Debug production issues, particularly those around memory or cpu profiling
- Collaborate to build an easy to use platform for rapid product development & iteration
- Defining and building consensus around the DevOps roadmap
- Configuring and helping maintain our server infrastructure including security infrastructure, web-hosting infrastructure, core AWS managed services like Elastic Search & Kafka
- Improve reliability leveraging CI testing infrastructure, including integration testing
- Improve scalability and response times by improving monitoring and logging on top of AWS
- Improve our local development infrastructure built on top of Docker
We don’t have one! We’re a fully remote team based around the country.
Perks & Benefits
Working with us, you’ll get much more than just the satisfaction of a job well done. (Of course, you’ll get that, too!)
Health and Wellness
Flexible Time Off
Regular Team Outings
Find Out How RecruitBot Will Revolutionize The Way You Do Recruiting
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
© 2023 recruitbot. All Copyright Reserved